Buy & Sell Vinyl | ColdCuts // HotWax | London
Looking to sell part of your collection, or the whole thing? Get in contact with Will!
Lewis and Will have personally been selling records for 10 years now. As you can see by our Trustpilot and Discogs reviews, we take a lot of pride in offering our customers a personal, professional and honest service. We want to make the process of selling of your collection as easy and as fair as possible.
WHAT'S YOUR PROCESS?
IMPORTANT: Please use the guide below to accurately grade your records.
1) FILL OUT FORM Please download the form linked below, fill it in and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org - email title 'Selling my records'.
2) PRICE OFFER You will receive a reply with our offer and the payment terms.
3) COLLECTION If you accept the offer and our terms, we will the organise a delivery collection or depending on location and size of collection, we will come pick up the records from you.
1) USE DISCOGS You can search the releases in your collection on Discogs and add them to your 'Collection'.
Make sure to add the media and sleeve condition at this stage.
2) EMAIL US CSV Once that's done, you can then export your collection to a CSV file and email it over to us (see below).
3) PRICE OFFER You will receive a reply with our offer and the payment terms.
4) COLLECTION If you accept the offer and our terms, we will the organise a delivery collection or depending on location and size of collection, we will pick-up your collection ourselves.
Alternatively to the above, you can just email Will at email@example.com or call on 07378 807859 and let him know you'd like to sell your collection, how many you have and what genres are in your collection. We're mainly interested in the types of genres we sell in the store currently - general dance music (house, techno, UK dance music, soul, disco, funk etc.).
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━We can offer payment via bank transfer or cash on collection.